Friday, December 22, 2017

The Word and The Light - Re-Posted

I’m the wind in a winter tree
I’m the waves on a frosted sea
I’m the sun swinging through the sky
I’m the bird just learning to fly
I’m the mountain sheathed in white snow
I’m the desert where nothing will grow

I’m the light that dances so bright
I’m the strength that you need to fight
I’m everything that you can't see
I’m every place you long to be
I’m the infant born long ago
I’m the answer that you should know

I’m the Word the angels proclaim
You are the reason that I came.

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment