Saturday, November 12, 2016

Looking Upward


Oh yes indeed, it’s looking up.
The path is hard, I know,
But I am heading the right way,
Though there’s a ways to go.
 
Although the path is all uphill
With no place I can stand,
Still I will follow on that path
To hold my Savior’s hand.
 
I knew that once I found the way,
The going would be tough,
And I am praying that I find
I have courage enough.
 
There are those who would just give up
And those who will not try,
While others swear the path I’m on
Leads only to a lie.
 
But I know I am on Your path
And looking up at grace,
For if the way were easier
Then faith would have no place.   
 
2 Corinthians 6:4
Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses;

No comments:

Post a Comment