Monday, October 31, 2016

Despair to Joy


I had a rough afternoon, Lord,
Which You already knew,
Because when I thought all was lost,
I called, in tears, to You.
 
I recognize how small they seem,
These problems that haunt me,
When seen from heaven’s point of view,
But they’re all I can see.
 
Although You formed the universe
With just a single thought,
You still paused to hear me, and heal
All that this day had wrought.
 
You rescued me from my despair
And dried up every tear.
Though I’m too small for most to care,
Lord, You still hold me dear.
 
Psalm 91:14-15
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. He will call on me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him.
 
A little hummer in my dogwood tree that AC caught when she came to visit. Isn't she sweet?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment