Monday, December 14, 2015

Angel Chats


It seems like in the days gone by
Angels visited earth
To warn of dangers, and of grace;
A virgin giving birth.
 
But since then they don’t come around,
It’s practically a slight,
And though I’d love to talk to one,
It’s not likely I might.
 
But then, I recognize a truth
That’s all too plain to see,
I don’t need angels stopping by
For God speaks right to me.
 
He lets me know the right and wrong,
He guides with love, not wrath,
And, if I pay close attention
I stay right on His path.
 
While I would love an angel chat,
I’ll take things as they are.
I rather like chatting with God.
It’s much more fun, by far!
 
Luke 1:26
In the sixth month of Elizabeth’s pregnancy, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee,

No comments:

Post a Comment