Thursday, May 3, 2018

Prayer On This Day - National Day of Prayer - Re-Posted


To thee I pray, my blessed Lord,
For peace throughout this land,
And may we turn once more, Oh Lord,
To reach out for Your hand.
 
Today I pray for those in fear,
Who call out in Your name,
For those who suffer grief or loss,
And all who live in shame.
 
Oh Lord, I lift to You the lost
Who don’t yet walk with You.
Please help them find their way to grace,
As only You can do.
 
I also ask that You help those
Who seek to spread Your word
To those who’ve turned away from You
And those who have not heard.
 
But most of all, Lord, I thank You,
For giving me this voice
With which to praise You every day.
I can’t help but rejoice.
 
So Lord, I join my voice in faith
With those who stop to pray,
To praise You and to ask Your grace
On each of us today.
 
Romans 12:12
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment