Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Living Waters - Re-posted

The stream flows sweetly down the hill
Its water running free
To nourish all along its path
As God meant it to be.
 
The storms of life may stem its flow,
Or turn it from its bed,
But patiently it finds its way
Back to the path instead.
 
For God has set it on its course,
Its water flows from Him,
And it would not fail in this task
Though all the world turn grim.
 
Thus is it, too, in my life now,
My mind clogs and moves slow,
But no debris can stem the stream
Where Living Waters flow.
 
I’ll stand in faith and hold to Him
Whose grace wells up in me,
Until I am the flowing stream
That He’s asked me to be.
 
John 7:38
Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

This photo is a gift from ATF, who always looks for the perfect shot for me! Love you, A!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment