Sunday, September 10, 2017

A Better View


It’s time that I lift myself up
And change my point of view.
I have to reach some higher ground
To find the pathway through.
 
This world is getting crazier
With every passing day
And if I can’t find higher ground
I might well go astray.
 
There are so many crossing paths
That seem right at first glance,
But I would be much wiser to
Look upon them askance.
 
I don’t have time to sit and wait,
But I need to see clear
So I can avoid pits and snares
Before I draw too near.
 
Oh Lord, please help me to climb up,
And find a better view.
I’m trying to stay on the path
That leads me right to You.
 
Proverbs 22:5
In the paths of the wicked are snares and pitfalls, but those who would preserve their life stay far from them.

This photo is a blessing from ATF from a recent photo safari in Africa. She has given me so many and I hope to work more of them in as we go! Thank you, ATF!

No comments:

Post a Comment