Thursday, August 6, 2015

Unsearchable Things


Oh Lord, there’s so much everyday,
That I can’t understand.
How can that be when all that is
Exists within Your hand.
 
The world is vast, spreading so far,
Yet it’s lost in deep space.
So how am I to comprehend
The reach of Your embrace?
 
For You, what’s past is just as new
As what is still to be.
My mind is simply just too small
To grasp all that You see.
 
Yet all that is too vast for me
Still moves at Your command,
And someday, when I see Your face,
I know I’ll understand.
 
Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

This photo is a blessing from JK, and I just loved it's soft colors and expansive, endless feel. Thank You, J, for letting me use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment