Sunday, June 23, 2013

Philippians 3:15


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
There is such beauty in the bloom
That’s glimpsed between the leaves;
A little orange splash of joy,
Is what my eye perceives.
But, when I change my point of view
And see the leaves instead,
I notice all the cheery shades
Of greens and vibrant red.
 
I had to change my point of view,
The focus of my sight,
To see the beauty I had missed,
Each, an equal delight.
It isn’t always what we see,
But what we missed at first,
That leads us to form opinions
Of what is best or worst.
 
So seek to find a clearer view,
Before you make your choice.
There’s always time enough to choose,
After you’ve sought God’s voice.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Philippians 3:15
All of us, then, who are mature should take such a view of things. And if on some point you think differently, that too God will make clear to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment