Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Heart Leaps With Joy



















Troubles followed complications,
Both of them followed me.
The day went quickly straight down hill,
And yet my spirit’s free,
For I am not without your grace.
My heart leaps up in me.

I did not fall before the pain,
I stood on my two feet,
And, though the day went far astray,
I will not claim defeat,
For you stayed with me through it all.
Your love makes me complete.

You are my strength when I am weak,
You shield me through the worst,
And when the world falls down on me
You always reach me first.
So I will dance with boundless joy,
Though life may do its worst.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment