Monday, August 22, 2011

Jeremiah 29:11
















I’ve often wonder as the day
Is passing into night
If I will ever find my way,
Or ever get life right.
I always seem to get tripped up,
To pick the losing fight;
I seem to get lost in the grays
Between the dark and light.

But when the sunrise brushes earth
With its first, breathless light
I am reminded that my hopes
Are founded in his might,
That he has plans to prosper me,
And fill me with delight.
So I hold to that promised dawn
Within the darkest night.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

2 comments:

  1. It is followed by more good news: 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. 14 I will be found by you,” says the Lord. “I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes."
    I'd love to be FREE!

    ReplyDelete