Thursday, October 24, 2019

Riding Out The Wind - Re-Posted

 
The whirlwind’s fast approaching now,
I feel it in the air.
It’s tearing at the cloudy skies
And ripping through my hair.

What has been coming, now is here
And I feel whipped and tossed.
I’m fraying so fast that I fear
There’s a chance I’ll be lost. 

You are my only refuge, Lord,
From the storm that I face.
I pray that You can hear my cries
Above the winds that race.

I'll hold in faith to You once more,
Praying that I can stand
Sheltered against the worst of it,
Resting within Your hand.

In time, this too, will be long past
And my panic will end.
Until then I'll hold on to You
And just ride out the wind!

Nahum 1:7
The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him

No comments:

Post a Comment