Friday, July 7, 2017

The Many and The Few


The path that we’ve been asked to walk,
Gets harder every day;
Though many set out on the path,
Most fall along the way.
The choices and excuses made
Don’t change what we must do,
For we are called to faithfulness;
We have to see it through.
 
Each step we climb leaves those behind
Who walk another way,
However clear the path may be,
Some choose to go astray.
So many hear the words He spoke
When He too walked this earth,
But only a few follow Him
All the way to re-birth.
 
The path gets harder everyday
As we seek compromise
With all that this world declares truth,
Though we know they are lies.
Yes, I have stumbled more than once,
And fallen on my face,
But I pray I can climb in faith
Until I walk in Grace.
 
Matthew 22:14
“For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment