I often hear people remark,
“What a coincidence”,
When, in fact, they’ve just walked in grace,
His plan, His providence.
Without understanding
The magnitude of what we’ve seen.
Human viewpoint branding.
What’s happening these days.
We need a heart that understands
What it sees and obeys.
And when the stars arise,
That we may not just see, but know
What’s there before our eyes!
A heart to understand,
That I may recognize the Grace
Which comes straight from Your hand.
The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made
them both.
Matthew 13:15-16
For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their
ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should
see with their eyes and hear with their ears
and understand with their heart and turn, and I would
heal them.’ But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they
hear.

No comments:
Post a Comment