Thursday, August 20, 2026

A Simple Praise


 






Today’s is just a simple praise
To thank You for Your love.
I turn my heart, my eyes, my mind
To heaven up above.
 
I lift my praise up to You, Lord,
For waking me each day,
And for the strength to stand in faith
Despite what comes my way.
 
I know that I would not make it
If You cast me aside.
That’s why I’m grateful for the grace
In which I now abide.
 
I thank You that You called my name
To follow You. I’m Yours!
I’ll follow You and praise You in
The joy Your grace assures.
 
I thank You for the sacrifice
You didn’t need to make,
The suffering that You endured.
All of it for my sake.
 
I thank You that my eyes can see
How wonderous You are
And that my soul can feel the love
You carry in each scar.
 
A simple praise, but genuine,
For in it I proclaim
The gratitude I feel each time
I call upon Your name! 
 
Romans 5:2
Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
 
Psalm 71:23
My lips will shout for joy, when I sing praises to you; my soul also, which you have redeemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment