When I walk in through heaven’s gate
I’ll do so wrapped in sin.
Yet, when my savior calls my name
I’ll be washed clean again.
To earn that cleansing grace,
But because I know He is Lord,
He’s made for me, a place.
As long as they are His.
It’s not the work, it’s who it’s for,
And that’s just how it is.
Reach out to Him today,
So that, when you reach heaven’s gate,
They don’t turn you away.
To living in His Light,
And He’s the only path that leads
You to that holy site.
That He’s saved me a room,
But I can tell you I will dance
When He hands me that broom!
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out
fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been
perfected in love.
The Lord preserves all who love him, but all the wicked
he will destroy.
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Sweeping Streets In Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment