Thursday, August 13, 2026

A Simple Procedure, A Needless Worry


 







Tomorrow may be a rough day,
But nothing I can’t face
If I do so within Your strength
And through Your loving grace.
 
A little thing compared to all
That others have walked through,
And even I have faced worse things.
Still, I’m glad I have You.
 
You are the calm within my storm,
The laughter, midst my fear.
When I am anxious, I recall
That You are ever near.
 
Tonight I’ll sleep, then rise at dawn
To prepare for the day.
Before I leave, I’ll take a breath
And a moment to pray.
 
Then I will step out in the faith
That Your peace will abide
And all my worries mean nothing,
For You are by my side.
 
Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
 
Romans 8:18
For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment