Friday, August 28, 2026

Yours Is The Peace


 







I’m grateful that the world keeps me
Tasked with so much to do,
But, more than that, I’m glad I have
A quiet place with You.
 
The crazy pace of every day
Assures I can still run,
And run I will back to Your peace
When each wild day is done.
 
Please keep my eyes fixed on the prize
Of serving as You’ve asked,
While holding to Your perfect peace
Till I’ve done as I’m tasked.
 
Then let me rest within that peace
And praise You, heart and soul.
Yours is the peace I’ll always need,
You alone make me whole.
 
1 Peter 5:7
casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
 
Psalm 55:22
Cast your burden on the Lord, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment