Monday, August 3, 2026

For His Name's Sake









In His name there is redemption
In His name there is joy
In His name is a truth, a hope
That this world can’t destroy.
 
He called us to walk beside Him,
Then share the path we walk.
To teach the wisdom He taught us,
Not simply talk the talk.
 
As He has led us, we should lead
Others to seek His light,
For that is what we each will need
To find the path that’s right.
 
Why should He care that we might live
After what He went through?
I’ve no idea, but I know
His loving grace is true.
 
For He has called me from the dark
And, for His grace, I came.
Though I was without hope back then,
Today I praise His name.
 
So, I will walk His path each day
Rejoicing as I go
For it is leading me to Him.
That’s all I need to know.
 
Psalm 23:3
He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
 
Romans 3:23-24
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

This sweet photo is a blessing from AC on her trip to Africa a few years back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment