Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Hard Truths, Still True


 





That time will come without warning,
But come it shall one day,
And it won’t be some random date.
He’s planned it out this way.
 
If you are out there in your sin,
Then in sin you will stay.
Yet, by His grace and through His blood,
There is another way.
 
He’s calling to you, will you stop,
Listen, and turn around?
Don’t stand there thinking you have time.
You’re in the lost, unfound.
 
I know that it’s been said before,
But I’ll say it again,
The time is running out to get
Your ducks in a row, Man!
 
Your name will be called at His throne
And, by His grace alone,
You can be counted with His sheep.
Give Him your heart of stone
 
And He will heal it, make it whole,
Declare your sins as paid.
Tetelestai, the debt is cleared
And in His tomb it’s laid.
 
The time is running out, oh Man,
To get your ducks in line.
Give your heart to the Redeemer
Before You face the fine.
 
Matthew 24:36
 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.”
 
Ezekiel 36:26
And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment