Saturday, August 15, 2026

A Time To Rest And Heal


 






A time to rest, a time to heal,
A time to be patient.
The perfect time to just be still
In the peace You have sent.
 
It isn’t always easy, Lord,
To just be still and wait,
But Your timing is always right,
Never early, nor late.
 
So, I will just be still in You
And trust in You always.
Then, when the time for healing comes,
I’ll lift another praise.
 
Until then please help me be still
And trust in Your timing,
For I know Your plan is in place,
With the peace it will bring.
 
Philippians 4:6
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
 
Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment