Monday, August 24, 2026

Plant It, Then Share It









I need to take time now and then
To teach myself The Word.
It’s well that I share it with all,
But not myself? Absurd.
 
We each should hold it in our hearts,
Ever prepared to give,
But also, to remind us of
The truths we need to live.
 
We cannot share what we don’t know,
However much we care.
While truth that’s rooted in our hearts
Is a truth we can share.
 
Take time to share His perfect truth,
But take time to also
Plant His Word deeply in your heart
And He will help it grow.
 
2 Timothy 3:16-17
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, that the messenger of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.
 
Psalm 119:30
I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment