Friday, August 21, 2026

Beneath Your Wing


 







Tonight I rest beneath Your wing,
Someday before Your throne,
But in between I know that I
Will never be alone.
 
Within the stillness of the night
Your mercy does not sleep.
Through I may not see You nearby,
Your vigil You still keep.
 
You guard my going out, Oh Lord,
And, too, my coming in.
There is no place that I can go
That Your will has not been.
 
So, when I lay down and seek rest
My weary soul will sing,
For I am never out of sight,
Always beneath Your wing.
 
Psalm 36:7
How precious is your steadfast love, O God! The children of mankind take refuge in the shadow of your wings.
 
Psalm 91:4
He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler.

No comments:

Post a Comment