Thursday, August 6, 2026

Small Blessings, Great Joy


 








I’ve simple thoughts to share tonight,
But they are filled with awe,
For I have witnessed such blessings.
Let me share what I saw.
 
I saw a yellow butterfly
Settle on fresh mown grass.
I heard a swallow sing with joy
As I beheld it pass.
 
I saw wild berries ripening
Upon a thorn wrapped vine
And stood beside a quiet pond
As Your peace became mine.
 
The smallest blessings seem quite large
In the light of Your grace,
And I see each one as a gift
That You have set in place.
 
James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.
 
Psalm 104:24
O Lord, how manifold are your works! In wisdom have you made them all; the earth is full of your creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment