We all have walked down the pathway
Where we should not have been,
Seeking the praise we would receive
From the voices of men.
Despite all we have done,
When we are focused on ourselves,
We lose sight of the Son.
But to offer them grace
In the same way we have received
It in The Son’s embrace.
Or the fame we might claim,
But because we want to share Him
That they might call His name.
For it holds no value,
But seek instead to serve The Lord
As He’s called us to do.
For am I now seeking the approval of man, or of God? Or
am I trying to please man? If I were still trying to please man, I would not be
a servant of Christ.
“Beware of practicing your righteousness before other
people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your
Father who is in heaven.”
Sunday, August 16, 2026
On The Wrong Path
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment