Monday, August 31, 2026

Blessed To Serve












You’ve blessed me with so much to do,
Helping those that I love.
It keeps me focused on life’s joy
And not its push and shove.
 
It doesn’t matter that I run
So fast I fear I’ll fall,
Because nothing delights me more
Than answering their call.
 
Thank You for seeing my calling
Is helping where I can.
It’s as if You made me for this,
Like it’s part of Your plan.
 
Thank You for giving me this chance
To help those I love so,
And for a heart that loves to serve,
Which You chose to bestow.
 
1 Peter 4:10
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God's varied grace:
 
Philippians 2:3
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment