Saturday, September 24, 2022

I Turn My Eyes


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Where are the answers that I seek,
The hope to which I cling?
Where is source of the new song
Which my heart longs to sing.
 
Where do I find that which was lost
As I have walked the earth?
What hope have I for redemption,
And my soul, for rebirth?
 
I turn my eyes, not to the hills,
Or to the starlight sky,
For that is not where my hope lives,
Nor where my answers lie.
 
My answers lie, not in the earth
Or stars formed by His hand.
My answers lie, instead, with Him
Who shaped them by command.
 
I turn my eyes unto the Lord,
All my hopes rest in Him
And I will sing His praises from
Mountain to valley’s rim.
 
Psalm 121:1-3
I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment