Saturday, September 12, 2026

Where My Faith Rests


 










My weather app has lied again,
There’s just no truth in it.
Though I complain in frustration,
It doesn’t help a bit.
 
So many things in life seem to
Operate much like that.
Life always seems to pull a fake
Rabbit out of its hat.
 
I’ve given up relying on
Most everything I know,
But there’s still one in whom I trust,
Where I can always go.
 
I know that I can call His name
And He will hear each word,
Those I have spoken to the world,
And those just He has heard.
 
For His is an unending love
His grace and mercy, too,
There is no path that I have walked
That He’s not led me through.
 
I may not always like the way
He’s worked things out for me,
But I have always found His way
Brings me where I should be.
 
So, lie on little weather app.
You do what you do best,
But my faith rests in Him alone,
Whose love and grace don’t rest.
 
Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.
 
Isaiah 26:3
You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment