Saturday, September 19, 2026

A Prayer For Peace And Comfort


 










A prayer for peace for all those who
Are facing down hard things.
Sometimes it’s not answers we need,
But the peace Your grace brings.
 
For those who stand upon the brink
Of changes great or small,
I ask for the strength to step out,
And faith to face it all.
 
For those in illness or great loss
Who are living in fear,
I pray that they know, without doubt,
That You are always near.
 
For those who feel they are alone
And no one sees their tears,
I pray they come to realize
You’ve been right there for years
 
I lift to You a prayer for peace
And one of thanks, also.
You are the greatest strength and hope
That we will ever know.
 
Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 
Psalm 34:18
The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment