Thursday, September 3, 2026

Unyielding Love


 







I lay them down at Your feet, Lord,
My worries and my cares.
I know I tend to take them back,
When I’ve said my prayers.
 
This time I plan to just let go
And leave them in Your hand.
That’s how I see it in my mind,
The way I have it planned.
 
I bet You’re laughing in heaven
At my bold, well laid plan.
You know me well enough to know
Planning does not mean can.

 
I know that You know what is best,
Your sight exceeds my own,
And I know that I trust You first.
At least that much, I’ve grown.
 
Now I need to put in practice
What I’ve said I will do,
And leave them in the hands of Him
Who’s love will see me through.
 
Thank You for loving me so much
That, even when I flinch,
Your love is still unceasing, and
It does not yield an inch.
 
Psalm 32:8
I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
 
1 Peter 5:7
casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment