Sunday, September 20, 2026

When Plans Get Changed










I wake up not knowing each day
What I will walk into.
The only confidence I have
Is that I walk with You.
 
The world has thrown a loop or two
In my path now and then.
It may cause me frustration, but
Such is the life of men.
 
I fuss and fume and then admit
It doesn’t change a thing.
Instead, I turn my eyes to You,
Lift up my voice and sing.
 
Simply changing my point of view
From me to You I find
Helps me step outside of the noise
That distracts heart and mind.
 
It’s easier to carry on
With a heart filled with hope,
Than with one full of frustrations
With which I cannot cope.  
 
I still start out with plans in place,
Those that are of my choice,
But now, when You change up my plans,
I'll concede and rejoice.  
 
Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
 
Proverbs 21:30
No wisdom, no understanding, no counsel can avail against the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment