Saturday, September 5, 2026

Nothing Fancy, Except...


 








There was nothing special today,
Except for all of it.
From seeing others live Your grace,
To helping out a bit.
 
I didn’t think it all made sense
Until You showed me how
The pieces all fit into place.
It makes sense to me now.
 
Sometimes it’s not about the task,
Simply that we obey.
The blessings spread beyond our sight,
For this is the Lord’s way.
 
We cannot know what we can’t see,
But His plan is in place,
And I am grateful that, today,
I got to share His grace.
 
Tonight I rest in simple peace,
Nothing fancy or fine,
Except for those lessons I’ve learned
Obeying The Divine.
 
Luke 11:28
But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”
 
1 Samuel 15:22
And Samuel said, “Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to listen than the fat of rams.

No comments:

Post a Comment