Tuesday, September 15, 2026

In Storms And Hard Times


 










So many people that I love
Are walking through hard days.
For most, they know You and have peace,
But, Lord, please guard the strays.
 
There are some who deny themselves
The comfort of Your grace,
And when the storms come rolling in
They are swept out of place.
 
They hold on to what they can see,
Thinking that they are strong.
Yet, everything that’s of this world
Will fail them before long.
 
Please keep them under Your wing, Lord,
And open up their eyes,
That they may know You and Your peace
Though dark storms fill the skies.
 
Until the day they call Your name
Please help them hold on to
Only that which will help them reach
Their solid ground in You.
 
John 16:33
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
 
Psalm 56:3
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment