Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Precious Time With Precious Friends


 







You told me to slow down my pace,
You had a plan for me
And it would place me somewhere else
Than where I’d planned to be.
 
It meant that I got to spend time
With precious friends tonight.
It might have set my schedule back,
But that will be alright.
 
For I don’t get to spend much time
With such a loving pair,
And I was grateful when I left
To have had the time there.
 
Their grace and joy, their loving words
Reminded me of You.
A reminder I took to heart,
As You knew I would do.
 
I thank You for the lesson of
Their kind and gentle way.
It may have set my schedule back,
But it sure made my day!
 
Hebrews 10:24
And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works
 
Proverbs 13:20 
Whoever walks with the wise becomes wise, but the companion of fools will suffer harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment