Thursday, September 10, 2026

In Rain Or Drought


 










Some days it rains on my parade,
Other days it’s a drought.
Yet, either way I sing Your praise,
That’s what faith is about.
 
Whether the blessings are as asked,
Or what You know I need,
I’m raising up a song of thanks.
For they’re Your gifts, indeed.
 
It can be hard to just let go
Of me and hold to You,
But. when I recall Your vast grace.
That’s what I’ll always do.
 
As long as I have breath to sing,
To You, I’ll lift my praise.
Through rain or drought, my faith’s in You.
Your mercies still amaze!
 
Hebrews 13:15
Through him then let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of lips that acknowledge his name.
 
Psalm 150:6
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment