Thursday, January 12, 2023

Lead Me, Lord


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Lead me, Lord, on the narrow path
That You would have me take.
Don’t let me get waylaid by doubt
Over mistakes I make.
 
I am not perfect, I won’t be
As long as I’m on earth,
But You’ve paid for my redemption,
A gift that’s beyond worth.
 
Help me to recognize that gift
Means more than all my sin,
That I might seek Your forgiveness,
Then walk on once again.
 
It will not be by my effort
That I’ll ever prevail,
But it will be Your grace alone
That assures I won’t fail.
 
Lord, lead me on the narrow path
Remind me that it’s You
Who walks beside me, gives me strength
Enough to make it through.
 
Psalm 138:8
The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O Lord, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment