Monday, January 9, 2023

Change And Gratitude


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I cried to myself going home,
The rainstorm keeping pace
With every tear drop that washed down
My weary, worried face.
 
I know that life is filled with change,
And change can be a friend,
But I am getting old enough
I’d like changing to end.
 
Tomorrow I will try again,
And I know I’ll get through,
But every time I face great change
It gets harder to do.
 
I’ve dried my tears, and said a prayer
Seeking help from above
That I may face this change with grace,
With gratitude and love.
 
Philippians 4:6-7
do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment