Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Your Enduring Love









I often hear Your still, small voice
As clearly as a song.
That little whisper of Your love
Comes through so loud and strong.
 
A sense of peace, a random smile
When I most want to cry,
Is just enough to remind me
That You are right nearby.
 
The moon peaking out through the clouds
Or soft rain in the trees,
Brings comfort to my worried mind
And puts my heart at ease.
 
These simple gifts come straight from You,
Of that, no doubt can be,
Because they clearly come from One
Who well knows and loves me.
 
You loved me while I walked in sin,
You love me even still.
Lord, I thank You with all my heart,
My mind, body and will.
 
1 Chronicles 16:34
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment