Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Let My Faith Flow



From mountain peak to the salt sea,
The river winds on through.
It never pauses to question
If that’s what it should do.
 
For it heard Your voice from the dark
Call out, “Let there be light!”
And that was all the proof needed
To establish Your might.
 
From that point on, the river flowed,
Obeying Your command,
From mountain peak to ocean shore
To its Creator’s hand.
 
This is the faith I need to live,
Listen, trust and obey,
Until I find myself at rest
In Your presence one day.
 
Lord, let me flow like that river,
And trust Your unseen plan.
Let all my faith rest in You, Lord,
Not in the plans of man.
 
John 7:38
“Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment