Monday, September 30, 2024

A Clear Sign To Follow









The path that we are called to walk,
Though it’s been well defined,
Is not that clearly marked in life,
Or that easy to find.
 
He laid a path with His own life,
You’d think I could follow.
Yet, here I am, out in the world,
Wondering where to go.
 
I understand that every road
Will have its own travails,
But I keep hoping I might find
Some clearly defined trails.
 
The only clear marking I find
Is when I stop and pray.
It’s easiest, when I’m silent,
To hear what He will say.
 
It’s as if the advice offered
So many years ago
Might still be relevant today.
Hard to believe, I know.
 
I’m stepping out to walk in faith
Along the unmarked way.
I’ll listen, learn, and obey Him
As I walk through each day.
 
Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment