Friday, October 2, 2026

The Glory Of The Lord


 





All glory goes to God, my Lord,
All praise is to His name,
And it is His unending grace,
I gratefully proclaim.
 
All glory to my Redeemer,
Who bore what I could not,
That I might stand within His light,
My soul cleansed of sin's rot.
 
All glory to the Holy Spirit,
Who guides me day and night,
Until I stand before the throne,
Rejoicing in delight.
 
Let all creation sing with joy,
From mountain peak to sea,
That we are loved and we are His,
Through all eternity.
 
Revelation 4:11
“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power,
for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”
 
Isaiah 60:1 
Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment