Tuesday, October 6, 2026

The Light And The LIGHT


 









The heavens are the Lord’s canvas,
Flowing with His design,
And I can’t help but gaze in awe
At His artwork, divine.
 
He brings light to the darkened clouds,
That sweep across the sky
Lifting them from their dreary state
As they fly softly by.
 
I’m thankful that I see His light
In all its grand display,
But I am grateful, even more,
That His Light, marks my way.
 
The light that shines in the heavens,
Though grand, matters much less
Than that Light which shines on my soul
And turns back all darkness!
 
Psalm 145:5 
On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate.
 
John 1:4-5 
In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment