Sunday, October 4, 2026

Great And Hidden Things


 










This Sabbath peace was what I need,
One day of rest and praise.
Your gift of knowing before me
Never fails to amaze.
 
Prayers answered before I ask,
Provision for each need,
And grace beyond my deserving,
All with no need to plead.
 
I know that we’re to pray always.
Yet, knowing You know all,
I think we’re praying to draw close.
It’s not a “help me” call.
 
You already know what we need
And have Your plan in place,
But we can’t see that if we’re not
Able to see Your grace.
 
Thus, spending time praying each day,
Lifting them up to You,
Helps us to recognize that You
Will always see us through.  
 
That’s why my prayer, this Sabbath,
Is one of thanks and praise,
For peace today, strength tomorrow,
And to seek You always.
 
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
 
Jeremiah 33:3 
Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.

No comments:

Post a Comment