Thursday, October 8, 2026

Blessed and Content


 










My home is not grand in design,
Nor have I any wealth,
But what I have, by God’s sweet grace,
Is a home and good health.
 
I don’t have lots, I have enough,
And that makes my heart sing.
For just enough is all I need
To count it a blessing.
 
Above all else, He calls me His,
So, I’m blessed by knowing
That I’m loved and redeemed by Him
The universe calls King!
 
Philippians 4:11-12 
I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
 
Isaiah 43:1 
But now thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment