Monday, October 5, 2026

Miracles Of Each Day


 






Why does it take so long to see
What’s right before our eyes?
How can we live a miracle
And still not realize?
 
The sun rose up again today,
I saw it in the sky,
But I was busy complaining,
So it just passed me by.
 
Why must a miracle be huge,
Just what we want to see?
Why do the wonders seen each day,
Seem boring as can be?
 
Young children laughing as they play,
The sea upon the shore,
Or even the songs of the birds
That we’ve all heard before.
 
Just because they are familiar,
Doesn’t make them less dear.
I promise you would grieve their loss,
If they should disappear.
 
Stop focusing on what you want
And pause to look around.
The miracles we see each day
Continue to abound.
 
Make it a point to notice them
And I suspect you’ll find
There are more miracles each day
Than ever crossed your mind.
 
Job 37:14 
“Hear this, O Job; stop and consider the wondrous works of God.
 
Psalm 77:14 
You are the God who works wonders; you have made known your might among the peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment