I carry my sins through each day,
And they can grow heavy.
I can’t fathom bearing the weight
Of all earth’s sins on me.
Christ bore for all mankind
The weight of each sin we commit
In body, heart, or mind.
That forced Him to His knee,
It was the weight of all those sins
He bore to Calvary.
The shame of what I’ve done.
Each time I sin, I add more weight
To that borne by The Son.
For sins of yesterday,
But we can try to add less weight
By sinning less today.
So he delivered him over to them to be crucified. So they
took Jesus, and he went out, bearing his own cross, to the place called The
Place of a Skull, which in Aramaic is called Golgotha.
He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we
might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.
Tuesday, July 21, 2026
The Weight Of All Sin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment