A few years back a friend dared me
To write a praise for her
Using an accidental shot
She took. I did concur.
The accidental photo popped
Up in my memories,
And I’m feeling nostalgic now.
I ask for patience, please.
I’m re-posting the praise I wrote
Because it made me smile
And because I still miss my friend.
Which I’ll do for a while.
So here it is, that praise from old.
Two things that still hold true,
We miss you here, we’ll see you soon.
To C, this one’s for you!
The world’s gone topsy turvy, Lord.
What once was up is down,
And I would try to smile on through
But, like this, it’s a frown.
I don’t know what to make of this,
The world’s all wrong somehow.
I’d love for You to set it straight….
And, by the way, right now.
I guess I’ll have to be patient.
That’s harder than you’d think,
And if I rise to carry on
While upside down, I’ll sink.
Oh yes, the world’s topsy turvy,
It’s all gone to my head.
And I could give up without shame,
But I’ll trust You, instead!
Revelation 21:4
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death
shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain
anymore, for the former things have passed away.”
We love you, my friend!

No comments:
Post a Comment