I’d stressed about it through the day,
How things could all go wrong.
I heard You tell me to trust You,
To let my faith grow strong.
And vowed to trust in You.
I knew, however bad it got,
That You would see me through.
I was still holding on
To all my worst imaginings.
You can’t fear what is gone.
To let go and have faith
That my worries would prove to be
No more than a mere wraith.
For everything went right.
I thanked You for being my peace,
My strength, and my delight.
In praise and gratitude
That You love me and taught me to
Make faith my attitude.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on
your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make
straight your paths.
He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting
in the Lord.
Wednesday, July 29, 2026
My Heart Trusts In You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment