You have brought me through that valley
Out of darkness, sin, despair,
Into the Light of Your glory
For Your mercy’s ever there.
That is not within Your sight.
There’s no place so lost in darkness
Where I cannot find Your light.
Stands defiant of Your might
If I rise up for the battle
In the armor of Your light.
Leads me back into Your grace,
Where, rejoicing in Your glory,
I will rest in Your embrace.
The people who walked in darkness have seen a great
light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them has light shone.
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they
comfort me.
Sunday, July 19, 2026
Out Of The Shadow Of Darkness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment