This day tore at me more than once,
But I held on to You,
And by the end, though there were tears,
You helped me to walk through.
Who helped along the way,
And one or two who’s cheerful words
Brought laughter to the day.
But miscalculated,
For I failed to account for those
Who brought me joy instead.
I realized once more
Though I may worry, Your plans hold
Blessings, then more, in store.
Present along the way.
Thank You for guarding me and for
Your patient grace each day.
And he said, “My presence will go with you, and I will
give you rest.”
Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in
turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and
my God.
Friday, July 17, 2026
A Stressful Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment